Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Presentations...

I honestly think everyone did a good job on their presentations. It's always interesting to learn about other religions. I was nervous about my groups presentation because I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I thought things weren't going to go too well but I think we did pretty good.

Judaism
I loved their presentation. 
I think they had good pictures to go with what they said.
There wasn't a lot of information all in one slide.
I thought it was pretty cool how they didn't use gas/fuel for Sabeth. (I wonder if we can ever do that)
I did think it was crazy how they also said that God expresses anger by nature and causes disasters.

Islam
They believe in no God but in Allah.
I thought it was pretty cool that they believe to be active they should grow trees. 
There would be rewards to those who plant, which shows that they care a lot about the environment.
Animals are very important to them because they believe they should be loved and respected. 
I have to agree with them on this, nature is here to help us but it shouldn't be abused. 
I think it was good that this group had quotes and explained the meaning to them.

Daoism 
I have to say this was my favorite presentation. 
Everything was done nicely...nice pictures, setup, enough information, and nice gifts =)
The one thing that took with me was when they said that you had to let nature be itself.

Hinduism
I like how the slide was prehistoric.
They can't pollute.
Planting a tree is a religious duty.

All the religions care a lot about the environment. I wonder what would happen if we took a little from each religion and make the world better. I think if we took some of the things from other religions, the environment would be a lot better. 

5 comments:

Dong_kyu said...

I like your comment cuz it is organized and detailed. All presentations shown to class were great and knowledgeable.

I would think that what if we take advantages from all religions in the world to protect pollution and abuse. That would be fastastic, right?

Stephanie's Blog said...

i like your blog its really cool... i like how you wrote about each religion in different aspects and it's true each one do care alot about the environment.

Nida said...

I really like the Doaism presentation as well. I liked the way you graded everyones presentation. I;m glad you liked the one on Judaism!

Anonymous said...

You really took note of all the main points of each religion, You did a good job of breaking it down and summarizing what each religion feels about the Environment.

VIVIANA said...

thankkk uuu i liked ur too!!! =)