It was pretty easy to blog, maybe what made it hard was the fact that I know it was part of homework, had to make sure it was good enough. It's nice to write about anything you're feeling or thinking. It's pretty cool that it was part of our grade.
When writing my blogs, to be honest, I never checked for the amount I was writing. I forgot it had to be a certain length because I just wrote and once I thought it was enough I stopped. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but...lol that's what I did. I was not keeping tabs on what I was writing or how much I was writing.
Actually writing the blogs, I will admit was hard just because I would forget sometimes that I had to write them. I would realize when it was too late but when I was writing them, it was not hard. Once you get in the zone, you just write.
I would probably keep writing later on, when I feel like I need to let things out or anything of the sort. I think blogging is a good way of just letting lose without having any regrets.
:GIFT IDEAS:

I am all for light but is a lamp shaped as a woman's leg necessary? It is $39.99 and 20" high. Would you buy it?

Ever wonder what to do when you wake up in the middle of the night and don't want to turn on the lights? Well I found the solution for you...these slippers have a light at the bottom. These slippers can be yours for only $39.95!!

Believing in Santa is okay especially if he is living right in your house!!!!! A Santa that sticks to your wall, a life size Santa for everyone! Only for $34.99
1 comment:
its strange but i kind of like the slippers...i mean i wouldnt buy but its kind of cute!
Post a Comment